The splendid single trails of the Alta Rezia every year attract MTB enthusiasts from all over Europe, perhaps looking for the best last minute opportunities in a hotel for cyclists in Alta Valtellina, to better enjoy a territory full of exciting climbs and descents , breathtaking views and routes of varying difficulty.
If you are also wondering where to sleep in Livigno for your next MTB holidays, think that at the Sporting Hotel you will have the full knowledge of our MTB Guide at your disposal.
- Choice of treatment (bed and breakfast, half board, full board)
- Rich afternoon snacks
- Electric car charging
- Mountain-bike and E-bike rentals offer (electric assisted bike)
- Safe Bike Room with video control, workshop corner and washing zone
- Pillow menù
- Free parking
- Pool & Fun Area
- Children’s swimming pool
- Access to the wellness center (sauna, Turkish bath, salt room, ice fall, emotional showers)
- Late check-out (with small extra charge and on availability)
- Luggage deposit and availability of changing rooms with showers for delayed departures
- Luggage transport service and bike transfer at discounted prices
- Evening meeting with our MTB Guide
- from 11/06 to 25/09/2022 – Mottolino Bike Park
- from 25/06 to 18/09/2022 – Carosello 3000 Mountain Park
- from 01/07 to 11/09/2022 – Sitas Bike Area
ONE PASS FOR ALL THE EMOTIONS OF THE BIKE
A single card will allow you to use all the lifts in the town, equipped with MTB transport: the BikePass is valid both for the Mottolino and for the Carosello 3000.
In this way you can try all the variations of the bike in Livigno, from downhill to flow country, passing by e-bike or fat bike.
On your return, you will find all the sweet sensations of the spa waiting for you, perfect for recharging batteries, discharging toxins and preparing for a new day on the pedals.
Thanks to the advice of our MTB guide, you can organize the right activities for you day by day, based on your level of preparation and the routes you like to try and discover.
Certainly in Little Tibet, between the Carosello 3000 and the Mottolino Bike Park, there is no shortage of ideas for bike lovers, you just have to book one of the last remaining rooms and prepare for a new adventure on the pedals!