Book with greater confidence, safe in the knowledge you won’t lose out if:
Stress-free booking with BeSafe , leaving you to look forward to the thrill of being in the mountains!
Hotel Sporting is just outside Livigno’s pedestrian area, in an easy-to-reach and convenient position.
At Hotel Sporting we have recharging points, which are free to use!
Arriving from Lombardy, Piedmont and Liguria
All year-round route: from Milan, take the S.S. 36 for Lecco – continue until Colico S.S 38 in the direction of Sondrio – Tirano – Bormio S.S. 301 Passo Foscagno – Trepalle – Livigno.
1) S.S. 36 for Lecco – continue until Colico S.S. 38 Sondrio, Tirano – enter Switzerland – Poschiavo
Passo Forcola – Livigno.
2) S.S. 36 for Lecco – continue until Colico Chiavenna S.S. 37 – enter Switzerland – Passo Maloja – St. Moritz – Passo Bernina – Passo Forcola Livigno.
Coming from Veneto and the east, Emilia, Central and Southern Italy
All year-round route: A22/E45 motorway Bolzano Sud exit onto dual carriageway towards Merano – S.S. 38/40 towards Reschenpass until Glorenza – S.S. 41 towards Tubre/Taufers – Swiss border – Pass dal Fuorn – Tunnel Munt La Schera – Italian border at Passo del Gallo – Livigno.
Coming from Northern Europe
All year-round route:
1) from Landeck (A) towards St. Moritz (CH) until Zernez (CH) – towards Pass dal Fuorn – Tunnel Munt La Schera – Italian customs at Passo del Gallo – Livigno.
2) from Zurich (CH) – Landquart (CH) towards Klosters – Tunnel Vereina – Zernez – towards Pass dal Fuorn – Tunnel Munt La Schera – Italian customs at Passo del Gallo – Livigno.
1) from Zurich (CH) – Landquart (CH) towards Davos (CH) Passo Flüela – Zernez – towards Pass dal Fuorn Tunnel Munt La Schera – Italian customs at Passo del Gallo – Livigno.
2) from Zurich (CH) – Landquart (CH) – Chur (CH) Thusis – Tiefencastel – Julier Pass – St. Moritz – Passo Bernina – Passo Forcola Livigno.
Engadiner Kraftwerke AG Zernez (CH)
Tel: +41 (0) 818514311
La Drossa Customs (CH)
Tel: +41 (0) 818561888
TUNNEL “MUNT LA SCHERA” (3,5 km):
Open all year, 24 hours a day – an alternating one-way system is in operation with toll (max. height: 3.6 m – max. width: 2.5 m).
During the winter season, Saturday opening hours are subject to change
info: Munt la Schera Tunnel
PASSO FOSCAGNO (2291 m):
Open all year, 24 hours a day. Cars must carry snow chains from October to April
PASSO FORCOLA (2315 m):
Open summer only, 24 hours a day. Opening hours may be reduced in autumn
Railway tunnel transporting cars over the Klosters-Sagliains route (under the Flüela Pass).
Journey time: 18 minutes.
Fare info: www.rhb.ch
Distances from main airports:
Innsbruck (A) 180 km
Milano/Bergamo Orio al Serio 196 km
Friedrichshafen (D) 211 km
Zürich (CH) 218 km
Milano Linate 222 km
Milano Malpensa 250 km
Verona 288 km
München (D) 309 km
Private transfer service:
Ask us about our private transfer service to and from the airport.
Visit our additional services section.
A convenient service connecting Livigno with Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate, Bergamo Orio al Serio, Innsbruck airports, as well as other destinations – requires booking at least 2 days before departure.
For further information, visit the official site: https://www.livignoexpress.com
From Milan – connection in operation all year.
Train from Milan to Tirano with connecting bus from Tirano to Livigno (change at Bormio).
From Tirano – connection in operation summer only.
Rhaetian Railway train from Tirano to Diavolezza, then connecting bus to Livigno.
From Northern Europe – connection in operation all year.
Train to Zernez (CH) then bus or taxi to Livigno.
Speak to our staff, and we’ll take care of it!
Depending on the room chosen, booking directly on our website allows you to take advantage of:
… and much more.
Select your room and discover the benefits you have access to!